DKIM verification set up error

Hi!

I am getting this error when trying to complete DKIM verification for email sending.
“Cannot create a non-glue record that is beneath a delegated child zone. (Code: 89018)”.

I have followed every tutorial I could find googling, but nothing works.
Here are the records that need to be set up. I noticed that if you remove “._domainkey” from the Name box it goes through but does not verify later on. Please help.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Kindly, may I ask you to re-check and make sure the related CNAME records for DKIM are unproxied and set to :grey: (DNS-only) at the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name.

When you add a record to DNS tab at Cloudflare, you should see just the hostname as a “stripped” part (not the domain name after it).

May I ask you to share your domain name so I could check for the existing CNAME and TXT records related fo the DKIM to help you, if so?

Yes, my CNAME records are set up correctly. As you can see here:

The domain is joinothers.com.

& the domain key ? is missing

Well yes, but when I add that. I get an error “Cannot create a non-glue record that is beneath a delegated child zone. (Code: 89018)” and it does not let me save the settings.

Here’s a video from SendGRID

Have you selected Cloudflare in Hosting Provider ?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.