DKIM TXT record not working for Sendinblue

When creating the DKIM for Sendinblue as described in the picture via [ DNS → Email Security “Configure” → DKIM “Create Record” ] the resulting Name for the Record trucates.
Instead of the entered “mail._domainkey.mydomain.com” the record name after saving is “mail._domainkey” and not recognized by Sendinblue.
I dont know what to do, please help :slight_smile:

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

At DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard, you should always see “truncated” name, while it is the correct one (even when you click on Advanced → Export) and in BIND format.

Maybe it needs some time to properly propagate, furthermore your interface/email once it detects DKIM on the domain name, it should show success and like it’s working.

May I ask how much time did it passed since?

Nevertheless, when I do check online, I see all the records propagated so far so good:

;QUESTION
liquidbeats.de. IN TXT
;ANSWER
liquidbeats.de. 3600 IN TXT "v=spf1 include:spf.sendinblue.com mx ~all"
liquidbeats.de. 3600 IN TXT "Sendinblue-code:5a05dc0ba4ade7ca9e0697bb25a54652"

;QUESTION
mail._domainkey.liquidbeats.de. IN TXT
;ANSWER
mail._domainkey.liquidbeats.de. 300 IN TXT "v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDeMVIzrCa3T14JsNY0IRv5/2V1/v2itlviLQBwXsa7shBD6TrBkswsFUToPyMRWC9tbR/5ey0nRBH0ZVxp+lsmTxid2Y2z+FApQ6ra2VsXfbJP3HE6wAO0YTVEJt1TmeczhEd2Jiz/fcabIISgXEdSpTYJhb0ct0VJRxcg4c8c7wIDAQAB"
;AUTHORITY

;QUESTION
_dmarc.liquidbeats.de. IN TXT
;ANSWER
_dmarc.liquidbeats.de. 300 IN TXT "v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:[email protected]"
_dmarc.liquidbeats.de. 300 IN TXT "v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rua=mailto:[email protected]!10m; ruf=mailto:[email protected]!10m; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400"
;AUTHORITY

Only the duplicate for DMARC?
As far as I know, you can combine two (or more) e-mails into rua or ruf, or rather that’s on purpose and I haven’t seen this combination of two DMARC records published like that before.

Hey!
Thanks for the fast response, I`ve set al the records 2 days ago, the others almost instantly worked.
When I check the DKIM on dkimcore.com all is fine, but when checking it with mail-tester theres an error.

Should i delete one dmarc or is it okay to have two dmarc active?

Sendinblue support says:
"
The TXT entry for DKIM has not yet been propagated:

Check if the entry has no errors.

For some DNS hosts you only have to specify mail._domainkey as DKIM selector!
You might want to take that into account as well.
"
So its all good, because the name of the dkim entry is exactly like that… But not propagated?!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.