DKIM Failing tests

Hi,

I am having an issue with my DKIM which is failing all tests - it has been generated from my cPanel and reissues several times by my host who says the problem must be with how Cloudflare is dealing with the key.

Can anyone let me know if you see anything wrong with the below?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure about that apparent line break after F3H72c??

Try doing a dig (or host) to look it up, and check the output to see if the public key string is uninterrupted when you do a lookup. Naturally also make sure your selector really is called default in whatever mail service you use.

(EDIT: Just for info, all my domains have 2048bit DKIM keys set and they’re all fine. Cloudflare don’t mangle TXT records in any way)

Thanks for the reply. I have removed the line break after F3H72c however the result is still the same.

This is the key copied directly from my cPanel (I removed quotation marks when inputting to Cloudflare)

default._domainkey 14400 IN TXT “v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAw+lKPZNhOMX5bpWZ2P4p1APchdZG6CEFRNSjeZABK4iMwE2opeRHc1dRWqS+70ANfJI7x4DcFmx6mJo/RtNn8N/cUpCNmAiz2Lzt0WbCL9iLRVEWH+p6ITRndV3gwJJRgA2F/VB7TTD42eCiQ9qzITDKk2RxCucNe2TvJjvBMMe7aGs7tEM5bJmu+N/F3H72c” G/C1dd+SpBbCt/JDl0AgjiNT4+PIxwsyJmN+8CUEmUryjPpcIXjWMUoTC3RhQ8Q9tErNN4eU0J3bdJ/PbZNiRln0P44+psRYqHnfArkCQhAUrQAv5veOo5xN+7xiod7o3uVJ7x0u98xD2NsgDN6gwIDAQAB;

I’m using phpList in order to send out emails, is there a way to check the selector here?

You can check the validity of the record here: https://www.dmarcanalyzer.com/dkim/dkim-check/

I’ve never phpList it but I’m sure you must have to call it with arguments for your SMTP server or have this in config stored somewhere. Just make sure it’s all set up to go through the server which is adding the DKIM signature for you.

If the record passes the checks but your mail fails then it’s mail server / phpList conifg, not Cloudflare I guess.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.