Discord blocked in Portugal

Hi, I have been experiencing some very frustrating blocks recently while trying to access sites and apps from Portugal.

Some have bizzarely self-resolved, and others (most notably Discord) is still blocking me from access (both web and app).

I can inlcuded a screenshot of the Cloudflare error message if it would help anyone, but I’m getting a 105 error (rate limited).

I assume my dynamic IP has been blocked as Cloudflare thinks its a bot. Any pointers much appreciated.

Sorry, its a 1015 error.

Website owners can literally do what they want to do with their websites, that’s beyond the control of Cloudflare, even when the website owner choose to use Cloudflare.

Error 1015 indicate rate limits, - two distinct organisations may not choose the same criteria for rate limiting requests, and as such, that would be beyond the control of Cloudflare too.

You might want to contact the website owner (e.g. Discord, to copy your example) through other channels, and at the bare minimum, include the Ray ID you see on the error page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.