Disabled the Edge Certificate and I'm not issued a new one

I managed to delete the edge certificate by a mistake, I thought I didn’t need it.
A rookie mistake, to put it mildly. Now I can’t use the proxy.
The certificate are marked as “deleted” after I enabled the Universal SSL again.
I’ve waited many hours, still “deleted”.
I have used the API to try and get a new certificate, didn’t work.
My domain registrar is Cloudflare as well, if that it relevant.

I’m on the free plan, so I can’t contact support for problems like this. so I hope I can get a helping hand here.

Welcome to the community!

Have you tried changing via the API to another CA? This guide explains how to do that.

Else, could you see if there is any additional information when you hover your mouse over the “Deleted” error tag?

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help!

I ran the commands using WSL (Windows Linux Subsystem) and it looks like it worked :smiley:

And know I’m getting “pending for validation” for my “Lets Encrypt” certificate, that’s very promising :+1:

The certificate is only valid for 3 months, will Cloudflare update it for me when it expires?

1 Like

It’s now active and everything is up and running again. Eternally grateful for the help :smiley:

1 Like

I answering myself, looks like it will be auto-renewed by Cloudflare.

The certificates in the pack listed below are managed and auto-renewed by Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.