Disable security key authentication

Hi everyone
How can i disable security key authentication.
Thank you

Have you tried deleting all your keys?

1 Like

There is no option for that

Darn, you’re right. Mine lists my keys in that box. I guess the good news is that TOTP still works.

Open a ticket and post the number here. I’d like to hear what the solution is.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

p.s. Out of curiosity, when you log in to the Dashboard, does it first ask you to use a key? Or does it jump right to TOTP?

I use another authentication method / authenticator app code or a recovery code or authentication app

Thank you
I send them a ticket

1 Like

Are you saying that you have to click the “Other Authentication” before you can type in your code?

Yes exactly

1 Like

Hi @elhosseyndrif sorry for the issue, I see your ticket 2152446, can you respond to the auto reply you received (on the ticket) and indicate you need more help with removing 2FA?

OK thanks
@MoreHelp

You’ll have to reply to the ticket itself. That will escalate it so Cloonan can push it along. MoreHelp is if nobody responds to your posts here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.