Direct Creator Upload returning 400

This morning we started having problems with our app uploading images using the Direct Creator upload link. We successfully get the link, but the upload is failing with a 400 Bad Request. We haven’t made any changes to our app.

Hi, can you try it now?

Hello asemiglazov

Yes. I tried and the first one uploaded successfully. However, the subsequent ones are not. The server is not returning a status, but seems to be dropping the connection.

URL on the screenshot doesn’t look correct.

it should be https://upload.imagedelivery.net/<account_hash>/<image_id>

@asemiglazov

I checked our code and we are using v1 of the direct upload API. Is this no longer supported?

v1 was deprecated a year ago.

Yes. I tried and the first one uploaded successfully. However, the subsequent ones are not. The server is not returning a status, but seems to be dropping the connection.

it’s not clear, if this is still happening for newly generated direct upload links or only old you created earlier today?

Got it. I’ll work on updating to the newest version.

These are with newly created upload links. But it does seem to be working reliably now.

We started receiving this error as well. Changing to v2 endpoint fixes the issue.

Is there someplace to subscribe to API changes for the images api so we avoid unfortunate errors like this in the future?

It stopped working again today.

Were there notifications that I missed which said that this was going to break and stop working?

it was fixed, sorry for the interruption. We had an error in the worker bindings.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.