Direct creator upload - Error after 100%

Github issue link: -
This forum does not allow to post images.

Hi! I am trying to upload a video using the TUS methodology (js-tus-client) everything seems to be working well. I will post my code below to see if you can help me, please!

See github issue to see image, this forum doesnt allow me to post images or links.

In the Upload-Metadata I set maxdurationseconds NjAw, this means a maxDurationSeconds of 10 min (I am sending a 25 secs video)

That’s my node.js backend API.

Now on the frontend side, I am using the js-tus-client as follows.

import:

See github issue to see image, this forum doesnt allow me to post images or links.

Function:

The endpoint is pointing to my backend server which returns in the location header the URL.

Now, this is what happens when I trigger this function.

• The backend route executes without error and the Cloudflare dashboard creates a new empty video which is great according to the docs.

• In the frontend logs:

With chunkSize as 5010241024:

With chunkSize as 20010241024:

**With chunkSize not defined: **

Independent on the chunksize sometimes the percent reaches 100%, but NEVER saves the video. I don’t know where that patch petition is coming from.

Please I need to have this process for the company I work for, they will acquire a more robust subscription than mine that is set right now at a 1000minutes per month for testing.

PD: Links are images to my code, I cant show my error without context and images. (Join the extension and access the images)

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your help!!

I can’t type the link to the github issue
}