Different NS after create a new account

Hello guys,
I lost access to my Cloudflare account, I created a new account while adding my domain I get error:
Nameservers list [abby.ns.cloudflare.com., stan.ns.cloudflare.com.] different from NS Records: [bella.ns.cloudflare.com., toby.ns.cloudflare.com.]
What should I do?

Point your domain to the new nameservers. What’s the domain?

I’ve done it already (still problem).
Domain: XXX.XXX
I have problems for my all domains (all domains I had on “old account”).

That domain does not point to Cloudflare at all, but to ovh.net servers.

And yes, if you change the account of all domains you’ll have to change the nameservers as well.

That domain is currently not active on Cloudflare at all. It probably is the same issue as Nameserver doesn't resolve after account transfer

You will need to contact support in this case.

How long I have to wait for support? I am waiting over 2 weeks, nothing. How can I speed it up?

What’s the ticket status in the dashboard? Did you reply to the automated response? What’s the ticket number?

Yes I did
Ticket number: 1931674

Where can i check status in the dashboard?

Where can i check status in the dashboard?

Post a screenshot of the ticket line at support.cloudflare.com/requests

Fair enough, I’d close the second ticket as there is no point in having two tickets about the same issue.

@cloonan

OK. How long I have to wait? Waiting 2 weeks is really frustrating.

What was their last response and when?

6 days ago:

Hi there,

We’re currently experiencing extremely high demand for Free support.

Please visit the Cloudflare Help Center and/or the Cloudflare Community for Community Tutorials, to ask Commuinty questions, and to seek insight from from other Cloudflare customers and Cloudflare Community Tips.

Are you still having problems with Cloudflare? To keep your request open, please reply to this message. We will try our best to respond as soon as possible.

As a Free customer, we can only offer you basic guidance in helping to resolve your issue.

This is an automated response which we hope has answered your question. If you need further assistance, simply reply to this email to reach a Cloudflare Technical Support Engineer.

You can run tests for common issues on our Diagnostic Center.
Search the Cloudflare Community for advice and insight.

That is something you should have received twelve days ago, not six.

Anyhow, I tagged cloonan, maybe he can push it.

1 Like

I hope, thanks.

1 Like

The tickets were closed and merged into the above ticket. With your domain registrar, you need to change your nameservers to the two that are assigned to the account to which you can login. That shows you own the domain and are not attempting to hijack it, cloudflare cannot do that change on your behalf.

The second domain you mention is not currently on cloudflare, although it appears to have been in the past.