Post a screenshot of the ticket line at support.cloudflare.com/requests
Fair enough, I’d close the second ticket as there is no point in having two tickets about the same issue.
OK. How long I have to wait? Waiting 2 weeks is really frustrating.
What was their last response and when?
6 days ago:
We’re currently experiencing extremely high demand for Free support.
Please visit the Cloudflare Help Center and/or the Cloudflare Community for Community Tutorials, to ask Commuinty questions, and to seek insight from from other Cloudflare customers and Cloudflare Community Tips.
Are you still having problems with Cloudflare? To keep your request open, please reply to this message. We will try our best to respond as soon as possible.
As a Free customer, we can only offer you basic guidance in helping to resolve your issue.
This is an automated response which we hope has answered your question. If you need further assistance, simply reply to this email to reach a Cloudflare Technical Support Engineer.
That is something you should have received twelve days ago, not six.
Anyhow, I tagged cloonan, maybe he can push it.
I hope, thanks.
The tickets were closed and merged into the above ticket. With your domain registrar, you need to change your nameservers to the two that are assigned to the account to which you can login. That shows you own the domain and are not attempting to hijack it, cloudflare cannot do that change on your behalf.
The second domain you mention is not currently on cloudflare, although it appears to have been in the past.
You need to use stan and abby at this point. These are the nameservers which are currently announced by Cloudflare.
nslookup -type=ns braindump.website stan.ns.cloudflare.com Server: UnKnown Address: 126.96.36.199 braindump.website nameserver = abby.ns.cloudflare.com braindump.website nameserver = stan.ns.cloudflare.com
I have a few domains for my, this domain is good but other not. Below my command:
nslookup -type=ns censored domain stan.ns.
please don’t write my domains here
Well, if you want help you need to provide the domain.
You are now talking about a completely different issue. What’s that other domain? It will be probably the same problem as before.
If you do not want to provide your domain name, I can edit my posting, however in that case we need to close this thread and you need to talk to support only.
In my request: #1940392 I write my second domain, I don’t understand why somebody closed my request if there is still a problem. How can I reopen my request? It is still same problem. Can I direct message to you, if yes I can write my second domain.
What’s the domain?
Sandro, my second domain is on my profil in section “Web Site”. Please check the domain, but don’t write my domain details here.
All right. Yes, that domain is active on Cloudflare but does not have the other nameservers but toby and bella.
Can you post a screenshot where it shows these other nameservers?
Why would you want to use these other nameservers?