Did I do something wrong?

I linked my website to cloudflare and installed SSL, now I see only comming soon message.
Is that ok and how long I should wait before my website aphears again ?
my domain is adsspace.net

20190316_221352|281x500

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi Sandro

I’m not sure I understood you well. This issue means I didn’t link my website correctly (SSL)or can be caused by propagination time?

P.S I’m new to cloudflare and not sure how things sould work.

Thanks

0 Likes

Do you have a certificate configured on your server?

0 Likes

I have certificate generated from cloudflare installed for my domain. I didn’t installed certificate from server

0 Likes

The Cloudflare certificate is not enough, you still need a certificate on your server.

0 Likes

I can Have them both?

0 Likes

You need to have them both. The certificate on your server protects your server, the one on Cloudflare the proxy.

0 Likes

I see. What type of certificate I should choose from cloudflare full, full strict … in that case?

0 Likes

These entries are not the certificate but the SSL mode and it is best to choose Full strict. You do need to certificate on your server however.

0 Likes

Thanks Sandro I will try.

0 Likes

Hi

I did like you said installed both SSL but issue is the same. When I by pass cloudflare website working

0 Likes

Can you post a screenshot of your DNS records on Cloudflare?

If necessary redact the IP addresses (except for the last octet).

0 Likes

This is my screenshot from cloudflare dns

0 Likes

Is that two different IP addresses for adsspace.net? You may need to get rid of one of those “A” records.

0 Likes

As mentioned, you should only have one IP address, unless this is on purpose.

1 Like

That is automaticaly setup by cloudflare not sure why. I should remove one?

0 Likes

Then you had these two addresses before. Which one is the actual one?

0 Likes

Cloudflare just copies what you already had in DNS at your host. Yes, you’ll need to remove one. Check with your web host to find out which of the two you should be using. They should have a DNS page for your domain.

Or…get rid of one and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, put it back and remove the other one.

0 Likes

I just removed one

0 Likes