Destination unknown after changing my nameservers

nameserver

Destination

Unknown

Everything’s working on our side, so the link you clicked is either wrong or has been retired.

If you pause Cloudflare and clear your cache (or use incognito window), does the site work correctly? This will help with troubleshooting.

no dude.
it shows: https://shortener.secureserver.net/error_404

If it still shows that when Cloudflare is paused, it means it is not a problem with Cloudflare settings.

It could either be that the DNS records are not correct (just check that they match the necessary ones) or something on the server.

Please help me with that. I tried to add all but, DNS SOA is missing i am unable to add. Otherwiese I put all as it is from godaddy

If you have added all the DNS records correctly, and it doesn’t work when Cloudflare is paused, then it is likely to be an issue with the provider. Did it definitely not return this page before the nameservers were set to Cloudflare? You could contact the host and ask them exactly what the issue is.

So its better to go back to default nameservers, because site is down

Contact your host ans ask them what exactly the issue is here and they should be able to tell you.

What is your SSL mode set to in Cloudflare (crypto tab)?
Do you have an SSL cert installed on the server?

I have SSL certificate from Commando.

And this?

No clue about that

Log in to Cloudflare, choose image and let us know what option is selected here:

Flexible, Full or Full (Strict)

This site can’t provide a secure connection

suchibaat.com uses an unsupported protocol.

SHOWING THIS After removing my sitr from cloudfare ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hide details

Unsupported protocol

The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

An MX record was not found for your root domain. An MX record is required for mail to reach.

DNS Records For suchibaat.com

A, AAAA, and CNAME records can have their traffic routed through the Cloudflare system. Add more records using this form, and click the cloud next to each record to toggle Cloudflare on or off.

dude can you please come to video call please for hlep. I would be grateful

No, sorry, all communication needs to be done on these forums.

Also, I can’t answer everything! Others here are a lot more knowledgeable than me and will probably give different suggestions. Keeping it here also helps others who come looking for info on the same issue.

I have asked the same question 3 times and told you exactly how to answer it. Can you please do this if you want further help!

Bro its already on “Full”

Thanks. If you have an SSL cert on your server then that should be OK.

I have run out of ideas here, others may be able to help when they come online. You could

Even if it is GoDaddy!

closed #19

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.