Deploying Warp via intune but the paramaters not working

Hey all!
Apologies if this isnt the right place, im currently trying to roll out the new cloudflare feature for multiple profiles using intune but the install paramaters just arnt working. Feel like im being stupid but when i change the XML manually it works and if i then take that example from the mdm.xml file and put it in as switches in the install it just doesnt install at all? (Again apologies if this isnt correct place to post)

msiexec /i “Cloudflare_WARP.msi” ORGANIZATION=“xxx” SUPPORT_URL=“xxxx” Display_Name=“Global Profile” ORGANIZATION=“xxx-sandbox” Display_name=“Sandbox”

Sorry this is the one we are using, its like as soon as you use DISPLAY_NAME"x" it doesnt like it

msiexec /i “Cloudflare_WARP_Release-x64.msi” /qn ORGANIZATION=“XXX” SUPPORT_URL=“XXX” Auto_Connect=“1” Display_Name=“Global Profile” ORGANIZATION=“XXX” Auto_Connect=“1” OVERRIDE_DOH_ENDPOINT=“XXX” OVERRIDE_API_ENDPOINT=“XXX” OVERRIDE_WARP_ENDPOINT=“XXX” DISPLAY_NAME=“China Profile”

Hi @DanG998,
You should take off the msiexec /i “Cloudflare_WARP_Release-x64.msi” parameter
You can execute your parameters after that
/qn ORGANIZATION=“XXX” SUPPORT_URL=“XXX” Auto_Connect=“1” Display_Name=“Global Profile” ORGANIZATION=“XXX” Auto_Connect=“1” OVERRIDE_DOH_ENDPOINT=“XXX” OVERRIDE_API_ENDPOINT=“XXX” OVERRIDE_WARP_ENDPOINT=“XXX” DISPLAY_NAME=“China Profile”

Hey!

Apologies,not sure if this would be right. Reason im saying is because even if i take that off in intune its still wont work because im testing these parameters locally as well and it stops the deployment straight away as soon as you add in Displayname

Hi @DanG998 ,
You can start with simplified parameters. You can follow the guide below for Intune deployment. It works for me.
Intune · Cloudflare Zero Trust docs