Deleting a website from Cloudflare

Hi everyyone. I am not exactly new to Cloudflare but I used it once about 6 months.

Anyway I was setting up another site into Cloudflare but midway through I made a mistake and could not go further. I would like to delete this site and start again. How do I do this?

You really can’t start again, as Cloudflare has probably already scanned records and finished initial setup.

What is it that got messed up?

It’s located at the bottom of the Overview page:

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Can you please describe the problem first? Random delete and add again strategies rarely work better than fixing the root issue.

2 Likes

Thank you, Erictung

When I chose the £0/per month plan I did not confirm at the bottom of the plan. The rest of the setup pages was not showing. So I was stuck.

Hi Erictung. After clicking on Overview I cannot see Advanced Actions

When I chose the £0/per month plan I did not confirm at the bottom of the plan. The rest of the setup pages was not showing. So I was stuck

I chose the £0/per month plan but I did not confirm at the bottom of the plan. The rest of the setup pages was not showing. So I was stuck

I guess Cloudflare already scanned the DNS records for you. Just check the DNS tab and see whether records are populated.

Hi Erictung. I did it. I was looking at the wrong overview button. Thanks again.

Aubrey Schultz

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.