Deleted tunnel by accident, how do recover?

HI there, I had a tunnel which had many services from my domain in it. I lost that domain because I was in bad health for months and couldnt renew. I accidentally deleted the tunnel and all my hosts are gone. Can you guys please restore it? Sorry, I am on a bunch of medication and it makes me lose memory and other stupid things.

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience, but at this time, Cloudflare does not offer support for recovering deleted tunnels. However, you have the option to establish a new tunnel as a replacement. It’s important to ensure that you delete the hostname associated with the previous tunnel. By doing so, once you create a new tunnel with the same hostname, you can have a DNS record in place with the same hostname and an updated Tunnel ID.

Additionally, if you are locally managing the tunnel, you can still find the config.yml file in place under the .cloudflared folder where you can update the tunnel ID. Please note that you will need to start the process from the beginning to download the certificate for the new tunnel.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.