Deleted A tags persists?

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am seeking assistance regarding an issue I encountered after migrating my website from WIX to Cloudflare for both website hosting and DNS management.

Yesterday, I successfully deployed my website, mitosmedikal.com , using Cloudflare. During the deployment process, I added CNAME and A tags pointing to Vercel Servers and removed old WIX records to ensure a smooth transition. Initially, the deployment seemed to be successful, and my website was functioning as expected.

However, today when I visited my website, I noticed that it has been replaced with the WIX not found page, indicating that there might be an issue with the deployment or DNS configuration. I have double-checked the settings in my Cloudflare account, and everything appears to be correctly configured based on the migration guidelines provided by Cloudflare.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance from the community on resolving this issue. The availability of my website is crucial for my business operations, and I am eager to ensure its uninterrupted accessibility.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has any insights into troubleshooting this type of problem, I would be grateful for your input. Additionally, if there are any further details or steps I need to provide to help diagnose the issue, please let me know, and I will gladly provide them.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance.

I don’t see a “not found page”. Can you check if it’s working from your phone (using a mobile connection)? It might just be a caching issue.

Yeah on mobile it shows the correct page :neutral_face:

Then I’d just wait and see if the problem solves itself on your PC as well.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.