Delete this post - complaint against Sandro (request to stop him from responding to my questions)

SANDRO DID NOT SOLVE MY QUESTION.

HE CHANGED MY RESPONSE TO CLAIM HE SOLVED IT WHEN HE DID NOT.

I REQUEST TO HEAR FROM A MANAGER.

HOW RIDICULOUS AND PATHETIC.

Dear Cloudflare Managers, I request to not receive responses from Sandro to any question I post on this site.

That message tells you the certificate you configured is not valid for your domain. You’ll need to replace this with a valid certificate. What’s the domain?

1 Like

@sandro,

I would prefer not to work with you, Sandro. I am not happy with how you answered my previous query. I am only here because when I opened a ticket, Cloudflare’s response said I had to try this community.

I would prefer not to have you respond to any request I make on this site.

Fair enough, suit yourself. :roll_eyes:

My previous response still stands and that’s what you need to do.

1 Like

I would prefer for Sandro not to respond to any request I make on this site.

As in your other thread, that’s all not Cloudflare related and off-topic for the forum. I am sorry if you don’t like to hear that, but the forum here is for Cloudflare related questions and not general purpose topics. I’d still advise to check out StackExchange for that.

If you tried to import an Origin certificate, then that won’t work as the requirements seemingly ask for one signed by a public CA and Origin certificates are not.

1 Like

I would prefer not to have Sandro respond to any question I post on this site.

Sure, it’s not quite clear what you disagree with but that’s okay. Closing the thread as per your request.

1 Like