Delete Cloudflare registered domain

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
iqaisolutions(dot)com

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes

Please share your search results url:
[Remove a domain from Cloudflare · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs]

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
When I try to delete the domain, I get a notification that the domain cannot be deleted because the domain has been registered through the Cloudflare registrar.

Describe the issue you are having:
When I try to delete the domain, I get a notification that the domain cannot be deleted because the domain has been registered through the Cloudflare registrar.

What error message or number are you receiving?
‘domain cannot be deleted because the domain has been registered through the Cloudflare registrar’

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Contact support

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
NA

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. Try and remove site from Cloudflare

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Cloudflare Community, sorry to read that you’re experiencing difficulties.
You can manage the referenced domain via the Domain Registration → Manage Domains → Manage option:

However, at this time there is no option to delete the domain, so you will have to wait for it to expire or transfer the domain from Cloudflare to another registrar

Apologies for the inconvenience, as we are still working to improve our Registrar platform to allow domain deletion in the future.

I hope this information was useful, let us know if we can further assist you in this matter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.