Deceased network admin help please

Hi Cloudflare admins

I am acting for a company that uses Cloudflare to obscure underlying servers.

Unfortunately, the person with the details was killed in a car crash recently and we are now trying to pick apart the various services which the website was constructed from.

I’m not going to post the domain details or email addresses of the admin here but would very much appreciate some direct contact so I can get a resolution.

many thanks in advance !

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. I am sorry for your loss.

Cloudflare is not going to be able to make contact with you and is not able to provide any account information to anyone other than the holder of the email registered to the account.

If there is someone with authorized access to the account holder email, the most complete option will be to change the email address associated with the account.

If that is not possible the only other option is to move the domain to another account. It is important to understand that this method will not retain any data or settings from the previous account.

If everything is currently functioning, I recommend working out as much advance planning as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.