Deactivate domain due to cache non-html content, but we had bypass

My domain was deactivate due to violate Cloudflare T&C, but we send to support to double check, we do not want to cache any streaming content.

Below is the page rules.
[Picture 1]

we have 2 sub-domain, and we set bypass.

It was working fine for few hours until after we install logflare, within few minutes our domain been deactivate.

We install logflare because we want to check our subdomain traffic.

Below was the cache bandwidth info, it is clearly show that many 90% of our traffic was uncache.
[Picture 2]

However, within the few minutes logflare log, I go and study it. it have 10k records.
The log have 3 minutes records.

I am not sure why the cache record do not have “BYPASS” status
[Picture 3]

After the logflare enable, then our account was deactivated.

Anyone can help is it related after install logflare, it is too coincidence.

Due to new user only can upload 1 photo, I combine 3 picture in to 1. Kindly please help.! Thanks picture123|333x500

I’m not T&C, and only they can give you official responses, but I suspect the issue is because you’re still using the Cloudflare network for your streaming content. Even if you Bypass cache, that would still be a violation of ToS.

You’d have to set that subdomain to :grey: to avoid a ban.

1 Like

The reason we want to enable proxy is want to prevent our streaming server getting attack and exposing our server IP.
And we have our streaming plan in our server solution, we do not want double pay for the streaming, any good solution for this issue?
Their official reason kind of general, we need to more info for their side inspect the issue.

:wave: @djetouchz4896,

2.8 Limitation on Serving Non-HTML Content

The Service is offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless explicitly included as a part of a Paid Service purchased by you, you agree to use the Service solely for the purpose of serving web pages as viewed through a web browser or other application and the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) protocol or other equivalent technology. Use of the Service for serving video (unless purchased separately as a Paid Service) or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content, is prohibited.

Emphasis added.

Serving doesn’t mean cached, it means proxied. Under the standard pay-as-you-go plans the service is intended for serving (cached or uncached) nromal website content.

Use Cloudflare Stream or Stream Delivery.

–OG

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.