Dc subdomain in srv record

Hi, for some days the SRV records no longer work on any of my domains, a subdomain (dc *) is added to the SRV records and this does not allow it to work correctly, I don’t have MX Records on the “vanillacoop.tk” domain, so I don’t think it’s the fault of the MX Records, also because on the “eclipsenetwork.it” domain I tried to remove them but it didn’t work anyway

_minecraft._tcp.mc.eclipsenetwork.it service = 0 0 25590 _dc-srv.6ba1eddb2069._minecraft._tcp.mc.eclipsenetwork.it

There was a glitch a while back where SRV pointers to :orange: hostnames stopped working. You’ll have to open a ticket and ask them to rebuild your SRV records for this. Make sure you include what you just said in your post.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Here Is the ticket number #2171213

1 Like

Hi @VincyChannelx I will follow up directly on the ticket for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.