Dashboard wont let me add more origins past 2

We have a Pro Plan domain that we are using load balancing on. We currently have two origin locations set up and working fine. We need to add two more, which it will let me do at $5/month each on the Load Balancing page, however, the pages switches to 2 of 4 origins included in our plan at first, about a minute later we get an e-mail stating

There was an issue processing your billing request

and then also says only

We were unable to complete the purchase, change, or cancellation of your Cloudflare subscription for .

with no details as to what happened or why. Just a link to the dashboard for billing which has no information either, not even a log of what happened. Just links to set up notifications for events. We don’t have a billing issue, as we are being billed fine each month for service. So what could be going on?

Can you create a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Hello, I already have an open ticket and no one has responded to it for 5 days now… Ticket # 3281185

I’ve made a whole new ticket a few days ago and still no response on ticket # 3292231 … so both tickets are open with nothing from anyone but a bot saying I can solve some issues myself

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.