Dashboard Error Code: 1017

Hello,

Following the issue “Cloudflare Dashboard and Cloudflare API service issues” I’m unable to enter my original account. After entering the correct 2FA code there’s always the same error: “Invalid authentication token entered! Please use the token provided by your authentication app on your phone. (Code: 1017)”. It doesn’t matter if I try to enter by a browser on the desktop or on a different browser on mobile. The cache has also been cleared, but this doesn’t help either. In fact I’m locked out of my CF account.

Can you create an Account ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support. We’ll flag it for our colleagues in support.

You can open the ticket using the account you are using here, share the email of the account to which you cannot login and the name of a website in that other account and copy that other email on your ticket when you submit it.

Thank you. I’ve two open tickets:

• #3133897 for this temporary account
  • #3135603 for the original account from which I’m looked out.
    In the second ticket you’ll find the original account name.

Thank you, I flagged those for my colleagues in Support and will follow up with them.

Hi @urp, the next steps here are outlined in the response to #3135603, can you see this response and are you able to perform the steps mentioned?

Thank you. Yes I can see the responses to #3135603. I’ve replied twice in the last two days and I’m waiting for the responses by CF.