I’m trying to remove a particular file from my website. The file in question is located here:
The site lives in Cloudflare Pages and using Custom Purge is not working. Here’s what I have done so far:
- Checked to make sure the underlying hostname does not still contain the file. It doesn’t.
> curl -I -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' https://handbook-volkis.pages.dev/redirects.json HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found ...
- Checked the
Ageheader of the cached file response. It does not reset after Custom Purge. The value is currently
- Rebuilt the Pages environment, then Custom Purge again. Nope
- Waited 8+ hours overnight for the cache to simply expire. It hasn’t.
- Turned on Developer Mode. I could still see the file.
- Set the Browser Cache TTL to 2 minutes. Grasping as straws here…
Any assistance would be really appreciated.