Custom domain isnt working

Hi,

I’ve added custom domain to my Cloudflare pages but its showing Connection timed out Error code 522. when i ping my domain i get Cloudflare IP. Tried to contact support but after more than a month unable to get the answer :frowning:

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you’re experiencing an issue here.

May I ask what troubleshooting steps have you already tried regarding the 522 error you’re getting from the article below? :thinking:

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Have you got the ticket number? If so, could you share it here with us?

Tried different domain, before we were trying to add domain manually but then we added domain through Cloudflare.

Yes, it was woking fine.

It is: 2655951

Hi @fritex waiting for your reply…any update?

I haven’t asked at first, however may I ask if you’ve added both non-www and www as a custom domain? :thinking:

Are you trying to access non-www or www?

Or, have you got any Page Rules for redirection from non-www to www configured?

Is the setup of adding a custom domain in the Pages section at Cloudflare dashboard finished successfully?

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check just in case and provide to the Pages team for further troubleshooting and give you feedback about it and how to fix it ASAP? :thinking:

I’m trying to add a subdomain as custom domain.

Trying to access without www.

No page rule for redirection.

Yes setup was successful.

is there anyway to share domain privately? i’m working (along with team) for someone on a project which isn’t launched yet so they might not allow it.

Hey,

It looks like you do not have a production deployment, that’s what is causing these 522s. There’s no deployment to route to.

Your production branch is main but it looks like you’re publishing to a different one. Try doing wrangler pages publish --branch=main <output-dir>

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.