cURL error 60: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name

Hello I have a problem on my site.

cURL error 60: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name
happens with every caching plugin i tryed and also another problem which might be connected to this
is that i get sometimes error 500 on first load. After reload all is working.

What’s the domain?

I can connect with curl. How long as this domain been on Cloudflare? Which SSL mode are you using? Full (Strict)?

I have it more than 2 months but last month my host changed server cause of speed problem.

I use Full not Full(strick) and just today i crated an origin ca cert and added to my server. Could this interfere with the error 500 i was getting because it was happening because of caching i think not reganerating new season cookies?

Ah, it does look like an internal connection and it doesn’t like the Origin CA Cert. That gets tricky, as I don’t think their curl routine will accept Cloudflare’s self-signed certificate.

So basically i have to find a plug in that coresonds with the curl or disable cloudflare?

It looks like a W3TC routine. Maybe they have a support forum that can help.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.