Crypto SCAM Domain Using Cloudflare Name Server

Hi Team
My apologies if this isn’t the right platform to voice this concern but I have tried various channels to reach out to someone from Cloudflare but hasn’t really worked out and I really need your help in resolving this issue sooner rather than later. I have already submitted an abuse form which hasn’t gotten me any response from Cloudflare.

IThiss nquiry is about an international crypto trading scam that runs the following site :

http://www.global-solution.pro/

This domain is using cloudflare nameservers to route its DNS and I need to find out who is hosting it. At the same time it would be helpful if you can take down their services as they are using cloudflare for the purpose of scamming people like me.

The following nameservers using global-solution.pro | WHOIS Lookup | WhoisXML API

melany.ns.cloudflare.com

lee.ns.cloudflare.com

Cloudflare is not a web host and has no control over the content that is displayed on a website. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report, at Cloudflare Abuse Form | Cloudflare. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate. You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

2 Likes

Thanks for you comment Eric.
The issue is not with the content as I mentioned they are using Cloudflare nameservers to route its DNS.
I have already submitted the Abuse form which hasn’t resulted in any notification/engagement from Cloudflare. I have already reported this to the Cyber Police in my region as this is an international financial scam.

The only reason I am using this platform to get some level of engagement from Cloudflare.

Trust & Safety/Legal Affairs does not communicate via the Community forum, and the Community has no influence over the legal team at Cloudflare. As Eric noted, this isn’t the place for such complaints.

3 Likes

I have opened this thread based on the advice I received from the Cloudflare support team. Please unlock the previous thread

The thread was closed, and I agree with why they did it.

The abuse at Cloudflare is who you report to. Also, they would receive maybe several thousand submissions a day, like 25 million + websites with thousands of good and dodgy signing up each day they may have a process.

If it were child exploitation or something like this, then it would be escalated. God forbid they would also be dealing with this, so sadly, crypto scams may be classed as medium tier they have to watch themselves legally before shutting off services it can backfire.

I am only assuming, but you expect immediate replies of sites shutdown within an instance. In the real world, it does not work like that, and also, you will find bing and google won’t remove these scummy sites from their search engines either, and if they do, it will take several months.

Also, I am not sure why Cloudflare would say report findings here, can you post a screenshot of this? What can the community do? nothing…

3 Likes

Neither the Cloudflare Community nor Cloudflare Support can handle reports. You will have to submit your report to Cloudflare Trust & Safety by filling out this form:

2 Likes

I am not able to get a response from Cloudflare is why I am using all the platforms that can get me some traction with them. here is the screen grab FYI

Thanks Albert - I have already submitted this form which only resulted in an auto response from Cloudflare.

What did that automatic response say? :slightly_smiling_face:

This may be the only response you receive regarding your report. Due to the large volume of reports we receive, it is not possible for us to send a personal response to every report.
Its funny as this is a known SCAM , has been known for a while (not insinuating aiding and abetting ), any form of acknowledgement from someone that’s not a bot will be useful. If they want a subpoena to release or action enquiry, the least they can do is to let me know so that i can send one.

Everything has been already addressed by @erictung and as he already wrote, the community won’t be able to do anything. Even support won’t be, so there’s no point in talking to them either. Only the responsible team can make a decision here and you have to talk to them. You have already received the correct contact information twice.

Please don’t open another thread again, as any other threads will be closed without further comment.

3 Likes