Credit card overcharged

• I am currently having the same issue. It has caused an overdraft fee and rendered my card unusable. When purchasing my Dedicated SSL cert, I had to try to do so multiple times. I was then given a solution and told that there would only be a charge for a single cert, that Cloudflare would refund my card and hence I’d not encounter any credit issues.
    – Additionally I soon after paid for the PRO plan, yet it still has not shown on my Cloudflare subscriptions. Yet, I have two of the PRO plan features: 20 Firewall Rules & 20 Page Rules. But I do not have the benefits / access to the rest of PRO Features, e.g. WAF.
  • I am writing here first instead of submitting a ticket first due do being asked to do so for issues encountered. Please advise.

Please excuse my posting of this exact issue in a reply to another posing; I thought it important that Cloudflare understands this issue is ongoing and that perhaps others encountering this issue will respond / receive help.

Thank-you,
intr0

https://intr0.com

Hi @intr0, I’m sorry for the issues you’re seeing and thank you for posting. Please notify Cloudflare Support of this issue to ensure they’re taking the necessary steps, folks here are other Cloudflare users and cannot see your account details. To reach support, please login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support. After you contact support, share your ticket number here as I’d like to make sure your issues are addressed.

Apologies for the delay in responding. The issue I encountered was resolved by Cloudflare since my posting, however. I didn’t even find the time to submit a ticket, so Cloudflare’s reputation just got even higher in my eyes & my experience. Billing refunded the necessary amounts. Additionally I was able to purchase a PRO Plan with no glitches in the process. So I want to thank Cloudflare for resolving both billing and easing the purchasing workflow. I hope others are experiencing the improved/fixed workflow that I just did.

Again, thank-you! :slightly_smiling_face: