Creating First Tunnel

Creating first tunnel. Following this guide;-

Set up your first tunnel · Cloudflare for Teams documentation

Stuck at stage 2

Issued command, webpage loads. Authenticate - login, select hostname. However powershell still keeps saying;-

INF Waiting for login…

I cannot commence to stage 3. Any assistance / guidance please?

It just timed out after 10 waiting for login…

Failed to write the certificate due to the following error:
Failed to fetch resource

Your browser will download the certifificate instead. You will have to manually copy it the following path:

Never downloads the certificate - I’ve tried %userprofile%.\cloudflare

May I just ask, are you running Windows Powershell as an Administrative user (or some other with administrative privileges) or not?

If that could be the thing, for example if it cannot download and put the certificate at the specified location due to read/write permissions to create the folder and a file? (just being curious)

There is for sure no Firewall running, or something else which could potentialy block the connection right?

What Web browser and which version you used in the process?

Or, could it be due to some API at Cloudflare?

Did you created the needed folder at the needed path location?

May I just ask, are you running Windows Powershell as an Administrative user (or some other with administrative privileges) or not?

If that could be the thing, for example if it cannot download and put the certificate at the specified location due to read/write permissions to create the folder and a file? (just being curious)

Yes, running as administrator

There is for sure no Firewall running, or something else which could potentialy block the connection right?

Bitdefender Endpoint
Your browser
[/quote]

What Web browser and which version you used in the process?

Chrome, tried ie as well

Or, could it be due to some API at Cloudflare?

How do i find that out

Ok

Did you created the needed folder at the needed path location?
[/quote]

Already created itself.

Stopping Bitdefender solved the problem - thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.