Creating a Worker to use R2 Bucket Assets

I have a NextJS/Vercel project (slimes.xyz) that Ive been setting up on Cloudflare but am struggling to access the assets in my R2 Bucket (images.slimes.xyz).

It seems like the best approach is to use a worker to serve up the image url like images.slimes.xyz/example.png, except Im only finding examples of doing it from a code editor. I would like to do this portion from the Cloudflare UI as Im new and still getting accustomed to everything.

It also feels like this is a pretty standard need and that there should be an easy template I can use for the worker, but haven’t been able to find anything of the sort.

There is an example here:

You can put this into the dashboard Quick Edit and then in Worker settings add a bucket with a binding name of MY_BUCKET and it will work.

You can also consider the Public Buckets feature which does not require a Worker:

1 Like

Ok so I just realizing that the domain I set up is working

https://images.slimes.xyz/images/delit.png

I had issues with my DNS recently solved so that looks like it cleared up any public access issues. Thank you, this is much easier than setting up a worker.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.