Created Multiple Tickets, ICANN Reported CloudFlare, Still Can't Transfer Domain

I followed all the rules. I waited for Cloudflare to ‘get back to me after escalating the issue to their Trust & Safety Team for review’ and still haven’t received a response. It’s been so long, I actually reported them to ICANN for completely disabling my ability to transfer the domain and not responding within 5 days. Below are the details of the issue, copied and pasted from a post I created.

My domain at raheemalnajjar.com has been taken for ransom by Cloudflare.

To start, raheemalnajjar.com is my portfolio website. The website was used to showcase little pet projects and school group work. A few months ago, I built a ‘Facebook clone’ project. Nothing out of the ordinary, very similar to the old and outdated Facebook UI. It was a single page that had no interactable elements. The website wasn’t even collecting user analytics. I mistakenly used Cloudflare pages to demonstrate this 2 hr project.

I get an email from Cloudflare on March 19th titled “Your Cloudflare account has been suspended”. A second and third email appear, claiming that “Cloudflare received a phishing report regarding your site.” This was from a ‘Phishlabs’, who flagged my facebook clone cloudflare page as an attempted phishing site. No trial, no jury, no last words. Just killed my portfolio website on the spot and told me to contact support. Well, there’s an issue.

The DNS records aren’t accessible for my website raheemalnajjar.com. My email, REDACT is now disabled. No messages are coming in. I can still access it through google workspace and view my emails, but can’t use the email to send or receive messages. When I tried adding a new email to my account, it said “You are not able to change account details given your account status.”.

Can’t email them about the issue for my now locked account, I don’t have access to the email attached to the account. Hilarious too that you can’t call or use live chat unless you’re an enterprise. Just one big :fu:

Chat is available to customer on the Business plan as well.

But in this case, it would not matter. Trust & Safety is the only team that can assist. Additional tickets and posts won’t help, only the Trust & Safety team has visibility into your reports. Not this Community nor the Support team.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.