Create a new account for my email

Hi there,

I have a few different projects that I’d like to separate using different Accounts. I already have one that I created and was invited to another. So my Dashboard lists two separate accounts that I can toggle between.

I’d like to setup a new account to help separate/segment on a different project. It doesn’t seem like there’s any place to create a new account. Should I just use a different email address, setup the account and share it with my email address?

Is there a better/proper way to do this?

David

You’d have to use a different email address to create a new account. And then you can use multi-user access.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. Not a very good model from a users perspective. Accounts should be freely created and membership/ownership transferrable and more easily managed.

It’s easier if you think of an account as an entity. Each project of yours would have a different email address, and you’d have a personal account you can invite to each project.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.