Crawler Hints issue

I’ve disabled Crawler Hints before a month, still sending hints or URLs now to Bing Webmaster Tools > IndexNow option.
how to close the connection from Cloudflare Crawler Hints to Bing.

any help me with this topic

If so, just in case, I’d try to use “Purge Everything” from the CF dashboard → Caching → Configuration and wait for next 24-48 hours to see if anything changes.

Did you removed the API key or you’ve just enabled it via Cloudflare dashboard? :thinking:

I’ve only enabled Crawler Hints from the Cloudflare side and I have not manually created and deleted any API key.

I have already disabled Crawler Hints options a month ago. But still, send the URL to Bing below is the screenshot.

Thank you for your feedback information.

Since “Crawler Hints” is still a beta feature, I am not aware how does it exactly work “behind the scenes” :thinking:

Just in case, kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to the Cloudflare support and share your ticket number here with us so we could escalate your issue. Maybe we can get some more information or maybe there is something being stuck “in the air” :thinking:

You might be offered to switch to the new Customer Support Portal and create a ticket there.

cc

I am on a Cloudflare free plan not possible to submit the ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.