cPanel Plugin Issue

Used to install CF for cPanel clients server wide using below command. No longer works and CF is not working in cPanel on client’s side. How do I fix this? What’s the alternative?

[email protected] [~]# bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cloudflare/CloudFlare-CPanel/master/cloudflare.install.sh) -k *************************** -n 'LogicWeb Inc'
Starting CloudFlare CPanel Installation...
Downloading and unpacking latest version v7.0.1...

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
ERROR - Unpack failed, directory not found: 'Cloudflare-CPanel-7.0.1'

cPanel side shows error “No or invalid host_key”.

Unfortunately, it seems like the cPanel plugin has been discontinued.
I remember there were few topics about this, even about deprecating the API.

I’d suggest you and clients to manually add their domain(s) to Cloudflare (not by using cPanel module/feature/integration), if so.

Otherwise:

If you have an already running instance of cPanel with the Cloudflare plugin installed and need to change the Host API key, this can be done simply by re-installing the cPanel plugin. Sites already configured will remain configured, but note that if those sites are not associated with your new API key, they cannot be managed after you change it.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Yes, saw the link but wasn’t 100% sure if there were an update or v2.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.