I’ve been having an issue with my cPanel Addon Domain recently. I’ve first noticed there was periods where the site would refuse to load (constant loading spinner in the browser). If I disabled Cloudflare it would instantly load and even re-enabling Cloudflare again would cause it to be fine until usually the next day.
My primary domain does not experience this.
Yesterday I activated the Cloudflare Speed Metrics Insights for the domain. I checked it this morning and noticed a very large (>8000ms) spike in DNS loading at one interval. I’d imagine this is the problem.
However, I am unsure if it’s Cloudflare related or origin server related. Whenever the issue occurs my Primary Domain and other Addon Domains continue to load perfectly fine.