Correct DNS not showing in the DNS checker

I have A records updated in the DNS management but in DNS checker it shows different IPs, not my domains ip.

but the issue is in DNS checker I can’t see sites ip. email is not working properly. Time and again there is SSL error on outlook, live mail. not receiving mail from a few specific domains. Time and again send receive issues are occurring. The mail system is a mess after I started with Cloudflare. Godaddy will not give me support until it shows correct DNS records in the DNS checker. what should I do?

Your MX records points to the ‘mail’ host, and that ‘mail’ host is a valid mail server.

GoDaddy does not sound willing to help, as is often the case. There’s nothing we can do from here, as it’s a functioning mail server.

Does mail work if you use webmail.housingestate.in?

It does. However issue is I’m not receiving any mails from magicbricks.com domain. If I configure a gmail account on their aite I get all the mails. Or else I don’t even get any OTP, links or customer mails form them on any of my domain emails.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.