Corporate Gmails Not Recieiving Outlook Emails

Corporate gmails aren’t receiving outlook emails for some reason and outlook senders are getting this bounceback message: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Your message wasn’t delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient’s email system refused to accept a connection from your email system.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is refusing connections from your email server. Give them the error details shown below. It’s likely that the recipient’s email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For Email Admins
No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the remote host - that is, one with no server application running."

Here are my current MX records for the subdomain causing problems. The main domain and other subdomains have the same MX records. Also I added some TXT records such as the following: "v=spf1 include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all" with cfes.ca as the name

What do I do?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

You answered that in your own post.

That is part of the bounceback message that the outlook sender got when they tried to send the email to the gmail account

I am the admin of the gmail account. How do I fix the fact that my email system is refusing connections from the server?

You and Google will need to work that out. Unfortunately neither Cloudflare nor the Community can advise you on how to configure your Google Workspace Email.

oh okay thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.