COPPA Compliance

Hi Cloudflare Community! I would like to ask, my domain, https://children.onefutureunifiedteam.tk shows that there currently a tracker in my website. I wanted to ask if it is possible to remove it entirely.

I also currently working on a children-targeted website and I disable all analytics and tracking features on that site. I want to know if Cloudflare cookies are passive programs that collect IP addresses or assign cookies to users to track their movements on the site ? Since I currently developing the children-targeted site that COPPA requirement won’t apply since I do not collect children information.

I’m not seeing anything that could be considered a tracker, at least one the front page or a couple others I looked at. Where are you seeing this? Some kind of scanning tool I assume? What tool? Is it alerting on a specific page?

Are you certain your scanner was scanning the subdomain and not the apex domain? As you’re probably aware the apex domain does have a Google Analytics tag. Or perhaps the scanner followed a link from the subdomain to the apex domain, considering them part of the same site?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.