Convert full setup to partial setup

I have a domain on Cloudflare that is currently on a full setup. For reasons that are not technical, I need to change nameservers back from Cloudflare to the original authoritative nameservers. I would then like to set up the domain with a partial setup so that I can use the original nameservers but still benefit from Cloudflare CDN distribution. I have a business plan.

I can find instructions on how to convert a partial setup to a full setup, but not the reverse. How should I do this?

Many thanks.

There should be a link in the lower right corner of the Overview page for your Business Plan domain:

Thank you. I've found that. It advises to switch my nameservers away from Cloudflare and then click the 'Convert button'. I've upgraded to the business plan so that I can use a partial setup, keeping the original name servers but I still want to distribute my domain foo.com using the Cloudflare CDN. I would also like to distribute various subdomains training.foo.com careers.foo.com etc as well. I can see references to the subdomains but will I also be able to distribute the TLD foo.com as well?

If your current DNS provider will let you CNAME or ALIAS away your apex domain record, then you can.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.