Contact for support

Hello, I do not know who to turn to for help, I can’t find any contact on the webside so I am trying this way. I am a total beginner in technical stuff considering websites and so on.

I need help connecing my domain recently purchased on cloudfare with my website from other provider via nameservers, but I do not know how to do it, since all the material on this website on “how to” is not written for begginers, unfortunatelly.

I would really appreciate a contact, who to turn to for help with this.
Thank you very much in advance!
Zuzana K. Jurikova

Support for general issues like this is available here. Account specific or billing support is available via your dashboard.

Is this domain with Cloudflare Registrar? If so then you cannot change the nameservers:

6.1 in the Domain Registration Agreement states that you cannot change the nameservers:

6.1 Nameservers . Registrant agrees to use Cloudflare’s nameservers. REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT MAY NOT CHANGE THE NAMESERVERS ON THE REGISTRAR SERVICES, AND THAT IT MUST TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY REGISTRAR IF IT WISHES TO CHANGE NAMESERVERS.

Domain Registration Agreement | Cloudflare

You’ll either need to use Cloudflare’s DNS and get a list of the required records from your host, or transfer your domain elsewhere to change the nameservers.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.