Contact for Passthrough Abuse Fakeshops

Hello,
Is there a direct contact which I can chat or contact in terms of hiding an IP adress or an hoster be indetified here on cloudflare?

Plenty of Scammers are using cloudflare mechanism to hide identify and to scam people by umfront payment.

BR

Complaints cannot be filed via this forum. To submit an abuse report, go to cloudflare.com/abuse. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate.

Thanks you for your fast responds.

However I`m unsure what type of complain to make.

I got recently this answer and it seems to ping pong

Which of them would be the one that fits the best ?

Cloudflare received your complaint regarding: solon-tech.de

Cloudflare offers network service solutions including pass-through security services, a content distribution network (CDN) and registrar services. Due to the pass-through nature of our services, our IP addresses appear in WHOIS and DNS records for websites using Cloudflare. Cloudflare is not a website hosting provider, and we cannot remove material from the Internet that is hosted by others.

We are unable to process your report for the following reason(s):

You have selected to file your abuse claim under the Registrar category - this is reserved for claims against the domain name and not the content found at the domain. Please resubmit your claim using one of the other available categories that is NOT REGISTRAR for processing.

Please reply to this message, keeping the report identification number in the subject line intact, with the required information.

Regards,
Cloudflare Trust & Safety

We believe this domain exists, but we are getting incomplete data from the Whois server.

Domain: solon-tech.de
Nserver: edward.ns.cloudflare.com
Nserver: keyla.ns.cloudflare.com
Changed: 2021-04-05T02:46:38+02:00

Sorry I don`t see a support just by providing a simple link.
I need to know what type I need to submit

BR

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.