Considering EU issues today, would there be a difference between Free and Pro Account?

Have a site under free with proxy, and the CDN isn’t CDN’ing around problems (from EU connecting and downloading files isn’t working/working sporadically).

Looking at the different plans it doesn’t look like there’s any difference between the free and paid CDN. Would I be having these problems if this was a paid account, or would my site still be having sporadic issues? I would assume it’s the same CDN servers providing service to both free and paid accounts?

I’m not sure that I’m following. The higher the account tier, the more network priority they have.
Let’s say a POP that benefits your users is being overwhelmed; the first ones to be kicked out of that node would be the FREE users, followed by PRO, etc.
However, on a daily basis, you won’t notice that much of a difference in speed.

PRO package gives a lot of benefits such as WAF and Analytics, Business is good, but it’s not marketed as nicely and requires some manual work from the user to max out the benefits that the plan gives you (bypass cache on cookie, railgun, live chat, more firewall rules…)
Enterprise is a tier of its own; those that can pay for it enjoy the best of the best :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

Cloudflare only caches resources within the Cloudflare data center that serve the request. Cloudflare does not cache off-site or third-party resources, such as Facebook or Flickr, or content hosted on unproxied (grey-clouded) DNS records.

Cloudflare does not require an extra CDN subdomain or hostname, and you do not need to change your URLs.

There is a slight difference as @jnperamo stated.

May I suggest reading below article for more useful information about and better Understanding of how Cloudflare’s CDN works so far:

They are different kinds of CDNs, for example Cloudflare is not the same CDN service provider as KeyCDN - in terms of having the space where you upload/put your files and serve them.

May I ask, like what for example?