Connection to this is not secure?

here is my site urdu-book.com
I enable https but it remains to show me your connection to this site is not secure why?
Please guide me ASAP.
I have to deliver this site someone.

Hi @saadsufyan085, you may want to look at your ssl settings, if set to full (strict), you’ll need a certificate on the origin server. I am getting an ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, if you search for that and #communitytip on this site, there is a tip with specific suggestions.

1 Like

That domain isn’t using Cloudflare name servers or Cloudflare’s proxy services.

2 Likes

can you send me your nameservers , so that i can add on my godaddy account

They are on your overview page, is odd as they were confirmed yesterday, don’t show as moved (not showing as moved, yet, that may simply be a timing issue that we’ve not yet detected), but they are not correct as @sdayman mentioned, should be:

izabella.ns.cloudflare.com
renan.ns.cloudflare.com

You may want to investigate with godaddy if you did not change these from cloudflare to the current settings to ensure it does not happen again.

Name Server: NS1.EPIZY.COM
Name Server: NS2.EPIZY.COM
2 Likes

Now i changed, how much it takes to change your connection is not secure to secure?

It can take up to 48 hours for the name server change to take effect.

2 Likes

Thanks, then i have to wait

1 Like

Keeping in mind the caveat of the 48 hours mentioned by @sdayman, you may want to review your ssl settings at this point. I see the same error as before your nameserver change but also show the certificate as active.

On the SSL/TLS tab, if SSL is set to Full, you’ll need a certificate on the origin. Options here, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170416-End-to-end-HTTPS-with-Cloudflare-Part-3-SSL-options.

2 Likes

error 525 occurs? still dont know why

Analysis Error by Gtmatrix

The page returned an error: 525 Origin SSL Handshake Error

Hi @saadsufyan085,

Your nameservers seem to be set OK now.

As for the error:

A 525 error is typically caused by a configuration issue in the origin web server when its SSL certificate is not properly set up. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for advice.

As @cloonan said, you will need a certificate on your server.

Now i changed my SSL Full to Flexible.

You can read Why flexible SSL mode is not the best choice, in short it’s not secure and can cause issues with your site. The best way to do it is to get a certificate on your server and switch that to Full (strict).

You can get a free Cloudflare Origin Certificate or one from another certificate authority. Your web host may be able to help you with this.

1 Like

Still not secure connection.

I dont know how to install Orgin Certificate.
Can you install on behalf of me.

It will need to be something done on your web server. Your web host should probably be able to do this for you if you generate the certificate, following the instructions:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.