Connecting Cloudflare to Wix

I am so lost as how I am supposed to change my Nameservers on Cloudflare to connect to Wix. I am not familiar with networking in any way so if anyone can provide non technical instructions on how I can connect my domain on Cloudflare to my website on Wix I will be eternally grateful! I didn’t know it would be so complicated on Cloudflare…

You can’t change the nameservers for a domain registered through Cloudflare, as is stated at the time of purchase.

There is no need to anyway, you can just configure your Cloudflare DNS records in your dashboard here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns/records

…to point at Wix as they explain here…

3 Likes

Deleted my last message - finally was able to follow the instructions. Now it says that it will take 2 days to verify domain connection. Thank you for your help! I will no doubt be back 2 in days.

1 Like

Wix verified the domain connection, but when I went on to my website it said “Too many redirects.” I set SSL/TLS setting to “Full (strict)”, and now I get this page:

Any tips here?

Yes. You cannot use the Cloudflare proxy with Wix. You need to switch :orange::grey: on any hostnames that you have pointing at Wix.

1 Like

Changed the proxy status and now I get this:

It is loading fine from here for me. You may need to wait a little bit for your local DNS cache to expire. Let us know before you make any changes because it is working now even if it isn’t yet for you. I would hate to see that get undone.

1 Like

It’s working now! Thank you so much, I really really appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.