Connect to the future of networking and security, In New York!

Join us for a day of learning and community-building in New York City. Learn about Cloudflare’s innovations, current trends, and the future of networking and security — including Web3 and what it means for your business.

You can attend this event in-person or the keynote virtually.

Join us at Connect 2022 New York City

• Date & Time : May 12th, 2022 @ 8:00 AM EDT
    2022-05-12T12:00:00Z2022-05-12T22:30:00Z

In-person price is $299 or attend the keynotes virtually, free of charge. In-person attendees will have access to exclusive breakout sessions.

Explore the future of networking and security.

Where is networking going next? How can enterprises keep their data and workforces secure as workplace needs evolve? Is Web3 really the future for the Internet?

Cloudflare Connect is an event that connects you directly to the ideas, technologies and people driving network and security transformation. On May 12th, join Cloudflare for keynotes and learning sessions featuring special guest speakers, demos, hands-on labs, and real-world use cases. Sign up to attend Connect 2022 New York City at The Glasshouse. You can also watch the keynote virtually.

Innovation Track: Technology strategy, vision and trends

Technical Track: Product and best-practice focused sessions

Developer Labs: Hands-on workshops

Developers, register today for free access to the future of networking using the code BETTERINTERNET

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 2.57.22 PM

5 Likes

I may or may not be able to attend (virtually) but I’ll try to attend!

Edit: I couldn’t attend! I got too busy and didn’t really have the time to attend!