Confusion of cloudflare

i am so confused on this cloudfare… i cant even do my work through kansas unemployment because this company has blocked me

You have my sympathy. It sounds like Kansas Unemployment has chosen elevated security settings for their website. I know it’s a long shot, but you’d have to contact them about their security settings.

In the mean time, if you can find another way to connect, such as a WiFi hotspot, that might let you in to do what you need to do.

For more suggestions, can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

1 Like

I’ve tried everything and I’ve called 20 times and it’s my place of employment, they keep telling me it’s your website that has taken over and not even letting the individuals who are on unemployment able to file claims. Just odd this dumb ■■■■ popped up and now being a single mom I can’t even pay utilities for my kid’s homeschooling

Cloudflare is just a tool for website operators. It’s the equivalent of Kansas Unemployment hiring a security company for the front door, then telling them to block anybody wearing flip flops. You’re at the Kansas Unemployment building wearing flip flops, but you’re calling the security company to let you in.

Unfortunately, Cloudflare (the security company) can’t let you in if Kansas Unemployment has said not to.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.