My Infrastructure are look like this.
- www.mysite.com —> All_Traffic_Through_Cloudflare (The Orange Cloud is On) —> AWS_ELB —> EC2-Instance
- My Office IP is let say : 126.96.36.199
- Cloudflare IP List : https://www.cloudflare.com/ips/
- Cloudflare IP Address already whitelisted on AWS_ELB Security Group
My Issue :
- How can i whitelist my Office IP Address ?
- Wasn’t All traffic that goes through cloudflare will use Cloudflare IP range ?
- If that, so how to filter on AWS_ELB Security Group if all incoming traffic are Cloudflare IP Range ?