Conflict with Another Domain

When I try to access my site, I get the following error message:

The webpage at https://www.iyfubh.com/?dn=rolltimes.com&pid=9POJB64QD might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

My domain is rolltimes.com and I have no idea how this is associated with iyfubh.com. I got the IP from my host and updated the DNS settings a few days ago, but I’m still getting that same message.

I can’t replicate it because I get this:

Can you try this? Welcome rolltimes.com - BlueHost.com
thanks

That’s what it should look like, but I don’t see that.

I get

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.iyfubh.com. SSL peer has no certificate for the requested DNS name.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNRECOGNIZED_NAME_ALERT

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I’m seeing inconsistent results at fastorslow.com. Try the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the bottom righthand corner of the Overview page, then give it five minutes to take effect.

I paused it on cloudflare, and I’m now getting this

Ohhhhhh…you have two IP addresses for your website! One at Bluehost, and one at iPowerWeb (and they use Cloudflare).

You should only have one IP address, so delete the other one.

Interesting. I don’t use IPowerWeb. Is it because they have the other domain that’s causing the problem?

It’s conflicting with iyfhub.com

Delete the 66.235.200.147 DNS record.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help. That solved it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.