Config nameserver with Heliohost

Hello,
i would need to configure heliohost with this platform. I state that the domain registrar is already aimed at cloudflare and that in the past with another host it worked great!
Now I have deleted all the old configurations and entered the Heliohost hosting nameserver in the “NS” field, but it doesn’t work. Why?

The error that is written on HelioHost is the following

Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I’m not clear on how this was done. NS records won’t work to set name servers for the root domain. This has to be done at your domain registrar, usually in their WHOIS section for “Nameservers”.

Then. The problem is that the Registrar (attachments 1-2) does not allow me to point to the hosting servers. Same thing happens with hosting (attachment 3) which gives me this error. So cloudflare, it would seem to me the perfect middle way to put the two servers in communication. Also because I was already using this same domain name with you at Cloudflare, in turn pointing towards the 000webhost servers. But changing hosting the result changes. Now I would like a hand to communicate the aimings correctly. I don’t understand why pointing the Heliohost nameservers (NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG, NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG) in your panel doesn’t work.

Attachment 1

Attachment 2

Attachment 3

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.