Community Tip - What to include in your post?

How to Use
Try the suggestions in this Community Tip before you post on this site. Include the details recommended to make sure your post gets the attention it deserves!

What to do Before you Post

1. If you have a question, we’d like to help get an answer. Posts in the proper category with well-researched questions, clearly listed steps to reproduce, specific error messages & numbers, and screen shots receive better, more, and more rapid replies than posts with no details:

“My site does not work. Why? I did everything. What should I do? How to fix?”

1. Check the FAQs before you post. Several hundred questions about using Cloudflare are asked and answered on this site everyday. Redundant questions tend to be missed, questions with actionable details engage conversation and get replies. Read the FAQ for DNS, & FAQ for Security, & the general FAQ.

2. Search before you post. Include #CommunityTip the first time you search in order to immediately find Community Tips with advice & insight.

3. Research support resources - Learning Center, Help Center, and Developer Docs. And, try the Tutorials to help you help yourself.

4. It’s not you, it’s us. That’s a possibility, check Cloudflare Status or follow the #Cloudflarestatus Category on this site to see if there is an incident that is affecting your site.

5. Find out what the experts say, start your search with #ExpertTip to search only posts from people in the know.

Include With Every Post

1. The name of the domain about which you’re posting, your interest; visitor, owner, vendor, etc.

2. Expected results & actual results? What did you expect to happen and what is actually happening?

3. Steps you’ve take to fix it. What CommunityTips, ExpertTips, videos, directions, instructions, and advice you’ve followed to try & fix the issue?

4. Screen shot of the problem.

5. Specific error message & error code/number you’re seeing.

6. If you contact Cloudflare Customer Support, please share the ticket number, we’ll share details from your Community post with Support.

Caution

1. You may be asked to share your origin IP address. If you decide to share that information, know that it is sensitive, should not be shared widely nor casually, and ought to be considered confidential. If you like, :black_flag: your post as “something else” and ask that we redact sensitive details.

2. Please, do not share personally identifiable information like email address, phone numbers, or any other details you would not leave in a public place for strangers to see.

Lite Reading

If You Need More Help
This community of other Cloudflare users may be able to assist you, login to Cloudflare and post your question to the Community. When you post on the Community make sure to include as much of this information as possible: the specific error message you are seeing, the URLs this is happening on, screen shot of the error, and the steps to reproduce the error. Please indicate what troubleshooting steps you’ve tried in order to help us help you.

This is a Cloudflare Community Tip, to review other tips click here.

Çevirme…traduzir…翻译…traducir…Traduire…Übersetzen…:greyg: Translate this Tip

BPFPCT 110719

18 Likes
DNS Proxy not working, have to disable/enable proxy
Cant access my wordpress site with www
Community Tip - All Published Tips
CNAME not proxied
I can't see the last post published
Welcome! Say hello!
Http Error website is not opening dueto some error
Hi, i have a problem with my web site, can u help me
SSL works on iOS but not on PC (Edge, Chrome)
What is 503 error
Traffic drop
Problem with website security certificate
Unable to view tableau dashboard
DNS settings for non www version of website
What do I do about my acAccount managementcountsTip 521
Glue vs. A record Conflict
OpenCart stoped
Name server not working
Hitting 1020 error
Preciso de Ajuda
Subdomains's server IPs address could not be found error after changing name server to cloudflare
DNS and CNAME settings not working
Forwarding Issue
Wordfence is not scanning the wordpress site with cloudflare
Website connection no working
I am trying to add https://bangluxor.uk/ to my account but the system does not allow it
Resolution no URL, can't jump site
I got an error that the domain is not working
Force PHP to cache with Cache Everything
I need help from dns
Cloudflare file caches won't be cleared even in 'ON' Development mode in DNS
I can't add any site,why?
My page rules not working
Can’t see my online store
Workers can't work with shopify domains?
?IP protection
When iam enabling cloudflare my website is not working
Our site is not directing to our site
The deployment failed due to an internal error. Retry deployment to restart the build process
SRV help please
I pointed my domain to a dedicated cloud server and still my website is not working
Paste your results from https://1.1.1.1/help
"One more step" error (not my website)
"One more step" error (not my website)
POST ajax request not working with Cloudflare
Cloudflare not working?
Problème avec le serveur!
Why does my domain point to the cpanel and not to my page
Trouble getting MX record set up in DNS
Cloudflared installation issues on windows
Why my website couldnot load in mobile
I can't create my own domain
Error 520: Web origin returns unknown error
My wazirx account has blocked how can i unblock it
My domain is not working after connect dns
How to solve Error 525?
Website no longer caching
Website is going down and unable to download files
Updated a proxied A record but it seems to have no effect, against the clock to get this done
Jetpack locked the login into my site after switching name servers
Website down after changing nameservers to Cloudflare
I changed nameservers, but still didn't get rechecked
Marking A Question Or A Post as SPAM
Can not access my website from mobile internet
How to increase the number of Ads?